I am OBSESSED with my planners. I use both the Busy Mama Planner Co-Parenting Edition and the standard Happy Planner. I have a lot to keep track of: my business, my stepdaughter’s schedule, my work schedule, and any social commitments… whew! It seems much less overwhelming when I can use fun colors and stickers throughout the planner.
My Favorite Coloring Planner Stickers from Mama Jene Designs
I absolutely loveeeee my stickers from Mama Jene Designs. I actually have an embarrassingly thick stack of MJD stickers even though I also buy stickers from other shops. I think the word you’re looking for is: addiction.
Reasons I love MJD stickers:
- I can color the stickers to match the color scheme of the week!
- They’re hand-drawn, and I have so much respect for creative people.
- They’re designed to fit my planner spread.
- Piggy-backing off the previous point: there are different sizes available for each sticker! This allows me to grab tiny laptop stickers when I want them and large ones when I want to take up more room in the planner (like “Hey really, don’t forget this!”)
- I can suggest new designs! If there’s something in particular I’m looking for, I can always suggest them to the shop owner. Now THAT is what I call customer service!
- Some of the designs really have some attitude, like the Adult Language Stickers and the Ladies Night Stickers.
- The stickers come in the cutest packaging with a few freebie stickers!
- The price point is AWESOME. Plus, if you use code KRISTEN15, you’ll get an ADDITIONAL 15% off your order!
Why You Should Support the Shop Owner
Primarily, because she’s my best friend – and also the mom of my stepdaughter! She uses Mama Jene Designs to support her family, and I’m all about the small businesses. She works hard, she’s unbelievably creative, and she is dedicated to providing unparalleled customer service. You’ll find her a joy to work with, and you’ll love the product!
Using and decorating my planner takes the stress out of a busy schedule for me. What are some ways you de-stress? I’d love to hear about it in the comments!