A one-of-a-kind hand drawn coloring planner and life organizer, designed specifically for busy babes just like you! Get organized while staying creative with the Busy Babe Planner.
This listing is for a PDF DOWNLOAD ONLY.
*These pages are copyrighted material and are not to be replicated or resold.*
Busy Babe Coloring Planner & Organizer
- Keep track of your important information.
- Stay on top of important dates, gifts, and goals!
- Keep it custom – take pages in and out as you please!
- Monthly, plus weekly calendar pages give you freedom to plan the way you like.
- Relax and de-stress by coloring through each page, plus all the additional coloring pages throughout.
- and so much more!!
With the Busy Babe Coloring Planner, all your thoughts are collected in one place. You can keep track of everything – from daily schedules to bill due dates, from medical info to weekly to-do lists. Jot down all your thoughts down on paper in a neat, organized way. Plus, you get to choose the colors! There are coloring pages and doodles throughout the entire Busy Babe Coloring Planner, and you get to decide what colors go where and relieve stress while you’re at it!
Why a Coloring Planner?
Coloring is a relaxing way to calm the mind and unwind after a hard day. It reduces anxiety, helps you focus, and promotes mindfulness.
Every planner comes with monthly 2-pagespread calendars, weekly calendars also across 2-pages, contact information pages, coloring pages, note pages, and lots of extra goodies. Those extra goodies include:
- Password cheatsheet.
- Medical information charts.
- Insurance and doctor pages.
- “When was the last time I…” cleaning list.
- Reading bucket list.
- Dates to remember page.
- Gift list.
- Monthly goal sheets.
- Bi-weekly grocery lists.
- And more!
Remember – this listing is for a PDF DOWNLOAD ONLY. You will need to print and bind to complete it!
Have fun with your new planner!!
Suggestions for You
Here are some suggestions for what you might need to complete your Busy Mama Planner. (These are affiliate links, which help support the blog!)