Why is it that every single stepmom could tell you a flaw of her stepchild’s mom? Is it because they’re all inherently flawed? Something about the process of becoming a divorced mom that causes her to have so many shortcomings? I have a few theories… Why Bio Moms Have So Many Shortcomings All flaws may […]
- Join the Exclusive Stepmom Community!
- go to stepmomming.com
- FREE GUIDE: 15 Ways to Become a Happier Stepmom Overnight!
- visit the shop
- join our FREE Facebook community
- freebie library
- about us
- Kristen on The Jamie Scrimgeour Podcast
- Kristen on The Stepmom Club Podcast
- Kristen on The Blended Family Podcast
- Kristen on It Takes A Village Podcast
- Ashley on Everything Always Podcast
When you have stepchildren, adding a new member to the family can be met with mixed emotions. Depending on their ages, your stepkids may be excited, but may also feel worried that with a new baby you and their dad won’t love them as much. You can make your pregnancy a time for reassurance by […]
I’ll never forget the first time I did a solo custody exchange. My now-husband was away for a military duty weekend, and I was designated to pick up his daughter from his ex-wife’s apartment. I’m not sure if anyone else suffers from stepmom anxiety the way I do, but I had no less than a […]