Mother’s Day is often one of the hardest days of the year for stepmoms. It’s a day that highlights for many stepmoms how the role mirrors the mom role but is still dramatically different in certain ways. If you’re concerned about the upcoming holiday, here are 5 tips and reminders for you:
1. This is only 24 hours. Don’t let this one day define your worth.
2. Separate your facts from your feelings.
3. Share your expectations for the day with your partner.
4. Stay off social media for 24-48 hours to avoid getting triggered.
5. Stepmother’s Day is the Sunday after Mother’s Day.
Ready to create a stepmom life you love? Grab my FREE GUIDE 15 Ways to Become a Happier Stepmom Overnight: https://stepmomming.com/happier
Let’s work together: https://stepmomming.com/quick-links/
Join our FREE support group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/stepmommingainteasy